Saturday, January 31, 2015

Do you wanna build a snowman?... Or be a minion for the A to Z Challenge?

Sign-ups for the April A to Z Challenge have started (see below), and that means, the host team is getting busy! Since I am a co-host this year for the first time, it also means that I get to recruit my own minions volunteer helper team.

I'm super excited! I was a minion last year, and look at me now. Suddenly I have all of these new things I get to do.
A lot of new things.

Which is why I need minions helpers.

General tasks mostly include:
1. Promoting the Challenge on social media of your choice
2. Helping with keeping the sign-up list updated, checking links, visiting blogs.
3. Visiting blogs.
4. Visiting more blogs.
5. Participating in the challenge on your own blog, obviously.
6. Helping out with other occasional tasks, such as the Theme Reveal Blogfest, etc.

If you have done A to Z before and are ready to make the next step, signing up as a volunteer is a great way to do it! (I speak from experience.) Plus, you get a super secret Facebook group, a cool team name (TBD), and a secret handshake.
I know, right?!

If you are interested, you can contact me through the comments here, through Twitter (@TarkabarkaHolgy), or through the email on my website.

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you get some response. I'm begging for my 'foot soldiers' next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on gathering your minions. My Muffin Commando Squad is at 7 and I'd love one more to man the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read about the specific tags and want to use. Where do I find? I also want to be a minion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have a great team I'm sure!

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun challenge, though I've never participated. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! That time again! Aloha from Maui Jungalow! I may consider being a minion...if I get my posts down asap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. I'm impressed that you're taking it to the next level! It's enough for me to manage the posts on my blog. I do appreciate all the work that you and the others put into making this awesome event happen for everyone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete